CONISAR 2013 invites papers, cases, panels, and abstracts on:
- Applied IS Research & Methodologies
- Business Intelligence / Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Database Management & Warehousing
- Digital and Multimedia Technologies
- ERP/Business Processes/Supply Chain
- IT Management and Strategy
- Systems Development / Software Eng.
- Web Applications / Web 2.0
Call For Participation »
- June 1: Consideration for best papers, proceedings, and potential JISAR inclusion.
- July 1: Consideration for proceedings and potential JISAR inclusion.
- August 1: Consideration for proceeding publication.
- The top 15% of papers submitted receive outstanding paper recognition.
- All papers accepted and presented are published in the proceedings.
- All papers submitted by the July 1st deadline are eligible for journal publication (JISAR).
The 6th Annual Conference on
Information Systems Applied Research
(CONISAR) focuses on real-world practical
applications of information sciences, systems,
and technology providing a valuable
forum for both researchers and practitioners.
CONISAR is the sponsor of JISAR, a peerreviewed journal.
Business Intelligence in a World of Big Data
Industry Keynote Address
To be announced...
Each year, the conference includes a keynote address from an industry leader in an emerging area.
Last year's speaker was Alok Shrivastava the Senior Director of EMC Educational Services who talked
about the incredible demand for new graduates with knowledge of cloud computing and big data.
One Registration, Two Conferences
CONISAR is held in conjunction with ISECON 2013.
Registrants for CONISAR can freely attend ISECON functions and vice versa.
This year the conference will included expanded hands-ons workshops with a special focus on
HTML5 as well as other important areas. More details will be available before registration is open.
Social and luncheon programs designed to foster collaboration among attendees:
- Welcoming Reception
- First Time Attendee Tables
- Tours and trips to local landmarks
- Special Guest Package